you want to acquire a sound basis in Dutch the beginnerscourse 'Go
Dutch' is just the thing for you. During the sessions you
practice Dutch. Right from the start you use daily language and you get
acquainted with the idiosyncrasies of the Dutch language. At
home you work with the
CD ROM course 'Go Dutch'. This course offers you a lot
of exercises and listening material.
'GoDutch' is a very modern and lively
CD ROM course. The language of instruction is English. The aims
of the course are to enable you to communicate on a basic level. It also
comprises a grammar. The language content is embedded in a wealth of
In order to do this course you need:
- a multimedia PC with minimal system requirements: Pentium
500, 64 MB RAM, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, 24speed CD ROM Drive, 16 MB free
memory. Works also with Windows 7.
I can 'guide'
you through 'Go Dutch' and teach you the essential basics of the Dutch
language. How far you get will depend on the amount of time and
energy you can spend yourself. Language learning is working hard!
- a liking for working through computer lessons on your own
(Go Dutch contains 40 - 50 hours of study at least). Additional lesson
material and exercises will be provided.
|Private tuition or group of maximum of three
||beginners or people that once started a course but did not finish.
|Number of lessons
||advice: get started with 10 sessions of 2 hours
||starting any time
- At Glossa's, C. van Eesterenlaan in Amsterdam
- in company, at students' home
|Procedure of enrollment
intake and orientation are free of charge
- intake to establish needs and wishes
- trial of 'Go Dutch'
- agreement about frequency of lessons and schedule
- Go Dutch CD ROM course
- build a basic vocabulary with Jip en Janneke (crossword puzzles in powerpoint)
- listening and writing: luister, kijk en schrijf
||€ 42,50 an hour (private) at Glossa's
Rates in company or at students' home: on demand